Saturday, January 16, 2010

My rabbit is having her kits, in about 10 days. Is there anything I should do, to help her?

And is there anything I can do after they are born?My rabbit is having her kits, in about 10 days. Is there anything I should do, to help her?
I have had rabbits that had babies and she will take care of everything herself. Provide her with a nesting box and she'll pull her own fur out (perfectly normal-look it up) to line the box with.My rabbit is having her kits, in about 10 days. Is there anything I should do, to help her?
Make sure you have her a nesting box and plenty of water close. Do not pick her up or play with her. Do not mess with her or the babies for a few weeks. Good Luck
just make sure she hads food and water and a clean nest box she will be very tired for the first couple of days
dont pick her up or anything and make sure she has a nesting box and hay or straw


DONT pick the babys up for AT LEAST 2 weeks after they are born!
yes, get them all spayed/Neutered

No comments:

Post a Comment