Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is it ok for my cat to lick my rabbit?

My house cat keeps on licking my house rabbits head. It is rather cute, but i'm worried he might damage his fur somehow, as it's pretty unnatural. The rabbit doesn't mind and sometimes seems to try and get the cat to lick him by shoving his head at him. We always keep and eye on them when they're together, even though they're both quite happy with each other.Is it ok for my cat to lick my rabbit?
It is fine they are bonding and grooming hard to get areas of the body ie the top of the head. be glad they get alongIs it ok for my cat to lick my rabbit?
well My best friend has a house rabbit and her dogs play with it and lick it and she said that its ok. so tell your house cats to keep on licking. lol.
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment