Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What did you name your hamster, rat, guinea pig, rabbit?

Everyone wants to show off there pets ^_^


I have 3 male dwarf hamsters.


Ashton


Tanner (nickname: Tweak)


Blake (nickname: Wolfie)What did you name your hamster, rat, guinea pig, rabbit?
I had a hamster named Sparkplug, and a gerbil named Lucifer.What did you name your hamster, rat, guinea pig, rabbit?
Mu]y guinea pig was ';Kelly';. I got her from a friend and that was her name. I kept it. She was a cally (black/tan/white) with her little white mohawk! It was so cute!!
gerbal: Hubert





My sisters and i played monopoly to name our GIRL cat i won so i got the first name they got the other to





Oscar malisabeth snowball
gini pigs


Zebbady


Zinnia
I have 13 rats:


Bobbi


Tilly


Summer


Jasmine


Noodles


Freddy


Poppy


Oscar


Alfie


Dougal


Diesel


Spike


Dillan





And a syrian hamster named Chii, and a gerbil called Geoff.
I had a hamster called Bug. She was ace.


My rats are called Pirate, but I called him Frog, and Shaun.





FACT.
I have an angora rabbit I named Spike. (Works well since he's so fluffy..)





i haven't picked names yet for my 2 dwarves.
I had a guniea pig. Her name was Dixie





I have a rabbit. Her name is Squirt.
I have 2 rats, theres Classic whos colours reminded me of a classic car from like black and white movies she answers to anything from Classy rat to Fat animal. And then theres Gattaca whos really skiddish and ironically blind she was named after the movie on 'genetic perfection' XD didnt work out that way. She goes by Gattablah because she has less than no personality and also gets called fat, Im hoping subliminal messages will help them gain weight they get enough food already.
I had a hamster named Hampton, and a gerbil named Lori
I have 2 guinea pigs. One is named Chip and he is 3 years old. I also have another one. His name is Skip, and he is 9 months old.
i have 2 hamsters


molly


princess





and 3 piggies(guinea)


darby(male)


lulu(girl)


maya(girl)
i had two female guinea pigs one called patch ( who had a brown patch) and one called fluffy (who had really bushy wild fur)
gps - Archie, bruno and snowie





Rabbit - Vinny





rats (not hammys) Ronnie and Rosie
mines was butter nut ahahahaha
i named my rat Bogart, famous saying by Humphrey Bogart in a film when he said, you dirty rat,[can't remember the name of the film]
I've had / got





Bebop


Brighton


Boombox


Cadillac


Jenga


Puggy


Keian


Rev


Ritz


Maynard





Soon to have Skullie (yeah, I'm vain) and Dinosaur.
I had 4 guinea pigs named Holly, Venus, Pumkin, and Oreo.


I had several hamsters and gerbils, but the only names I can remember are my most recent hamsters, Chester and Nova.


When I dooo get rats their names will be Emma, Bean, and Nova.
rolo and polo
I have 5 rats. Only four have names though.


Weaver


Stitch


Flake (he's a white rat, and Frost is overdone, so we named him Frosted Flake instead.)


Mask
My house is like a ZOO! :


2 dogs - Makenzi and Cindie


3 cats - Stella, Tigerwhiskas and Katrina


2 guinea pigs - Jasmine and Juliet


21 goldfish - we just call them 'fishies'!


I love all of them soo much and NEVER want to be seperated from them!
I have three syrian hamsters


Chakita, Charlee, and Mio all girls
guinea pig, Mocha Carmel. Lol.
I have two rats called Alex and Morris (both female) Even though Morris is kinda a boys name. . . she suits it :)
I have a rat named Ziggy
My rabbits are called Caspar, Ruby, Peter and Lumpy, I had a rat called Ratty, a guinea pig called Tango, a chinchilla called choo choo and the rest of the names of mice, gerbils, hamsters etc have completely gone!
I have to ratties, I named one Pickachu and the other Mayo lol. I love them to bits :D
Wilson, aka Willy
my 12 fish are called


sarah


hannah


fahmi


bobby


spotty


jack


armani


zak


faris


abby


abkaria and angel





my dogs r called x-ey,scooby,kev,andy and max





my guinea pigs are called alex and james my cat to be is called stripe
ok here it goes... i have 4 guinea pigs... layla, lulu, harly and mosses... then the 2 bunnys romeo (named him that cuz hes a lover big sweetheart) and napoleon (named him that cuz hes goofy and silly and reminds me of napoleon dynamite :-)) and then its my bull terrier donnie darko
I had a rabbit for 12 years we named her Hershe ...because she was a girl.... Her- She ..... Hershe, get it?
  • foot cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment