Friday, January 22, 2010

Would a used VW Rabbit be good for me?

I'm 14 and I have decided to start saving for a car for highschool. Would a VW Rabbit 2-door (maybe 4-door if it fits the budget) be a good idea for my first car? The car payment is being split between me, my parents, and my grandma.





I really like this car, especially because it's a hatchback so it has some good cargo room. It has the same basic platform as the Jetta, and I like the Jetta too.





The car would be used, a few years old.





Thanks for your input!Would a used VW Rabbit be good for me?
Finally! A teenager who actually has brains and is smart enough to want a reasonably priced car for his/her first one! I am so tired of hearing kids who are ';buying'; an Audi, BMW, Lexus, etc, when the truth is they are spoiled rotten and/or using Yahoo answers for attention. I give you tons of credit wanting to help pay for it as well!





Kudos to you bud. Definitely a wise choice.Would a used VW Rabbit be good for me?
Its a great car. I have a few friends with them. The 2.5 engine is a solid engine and it's easy to maintain. Just be aware that German cars are not cheap to fix, but if you maintain them well, they hold up nicely. When the time comes, you should definitely join the VW community. It's less of a club and more of a family. Check out vwvortex.com when you get it.
It would be a great first car. From a GTI owners point of view, get the 2 door. Good luck with it!
  • foot cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment