Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do any reptiles eat frozen rabbit pinkies?

I raise rabbits. A few months ago an entire litter of 8 died from hypothermia. I froze them for a friend-of-a-friend and then found out that his snake will only eat live food.





Are there any reptiles that will eat a frozen (defrosted) pinkie rabbit? What is the going rate for these at a pet store?





If anyone in the extreme East Texas (Longview) area would like them (free!) email me privately.Do any reptiles eat frozen rabbit pinkies?
yes there are reptiles who eat frozen food so you should be able to find them a home, there was a person on here earlier who said she had no money to feed her snake (it has been deleted now so maybe she will see this and get in touch, best of luck honey.Do any reptiles eat frozen rabbit pinkies?
Bearded Dragons like them.
Most young pythons and boas will gladly eat them, as well as many other snakes such as bull snakes and rat snakes. Man, I wished I lived a little closer to you! (I'm in Arlington.)
im sure a snake would eat them just like a frozen rat

No comments:

Post a Comment