Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I teach my rabbit to circle?

I am wanting to know how to teach my mini lop male rabbit to go round in a circle because I hold a bit of food in my hand and turn it around in a circle and he follows it and i say circle. Then when i show him the food ad dont turn it around and i say circle he doesnt know what to do. I am using a clicker to do this.How can I teach my rabbit to circle?
Try arranging little bits of food in circle shapes. Gradually use less and less food, until there is just one bit of food and the rabbit will go around in a circle to get it.





Hope you have fun!How can I teach my rabbit to circle?
Try this website. http://ezinearticles.com/?Simple-Trick-t…





Remember to give the bunny the treat after he circles. Mostly it involves PRACTICE. and more PRACTICE. Good luck!
yes you can!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsifBLvpa… this is my rabbit buckaroo! on www.youtube.com he runs after me like a dog
yeh i think you can, I tried to teach mine but it didn't work for me


give it time and you will succed!
  • foot cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment