Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My rabbit urinated on my pillow; how do you remove rabbit pee from a pillow?

She knows how to get down from the bed. I gave her steps for cripes sake. But how do I clean a pillow?My rabbit urinated on my pillow; how do you remove rabbit pee from a pillow?
You can't. You need to dispose of both the pillow and the rabbit or you will spend every evening in pee like that.My rabbit urinated on my pillow; how do you remove rabbit pee from a pillow?
Get a new pillow.
if I were you I would just get a new pillow, or take it to the dry cleaners
I would launder the pillow and case. Then I would use a pillow protector under my pillow case before letting the rabbit on the bed.
just wash it mine pees all over the floor take some shout and spray on the pillow case and put it in the wash machine
I would soak it in vinager...and when that dries put baking soda on it....after a few hours vaccum it...then wash it. If it still smells...befor putting it in the dryer try the vinegar and baking soda again.
buy a new pillow
put the rabbit in the washing machine then buy a new pillow
Put it in the washing machine, or take it to a laundromat.





I have 2 BIG pillows that smell like dog in my truck now! I'm going to the laundromat after work!
throw it away





or put it in the washing machine
Is it on the pillow or the pillow covers? Are the pillow covers light colored or dark?





In either case, I would apply stain remover, and then handwash it. Or get a new pillow.
I stir my tea with a teaspoon....... How did your rabbit even get on your pillow in the first place?! That's what I 'd like to know.
Depends what kind of pilow it is. If it is a regular pillow, just remove the pillow cover and wash the cover then get a new pillow. If it is something more valuable like a handed down feather pillow, then you might try using a little white vinegar on the actual pillow then hand wash it. Most pillows don't cost all that much and you're supposed to replace them every 2-3 years anyhow for sanitation purposes.
Wash It!!!!!! Wow that was hard
Take it to the washing machine or get the rabbits tounge and make it lick its own mess!
i am afraid you are just going to have to throw that pillow away ,sweetie
you don't clean it , buy a new one.
Buy a new pillow.
throw away the pillow
I were you, I will change the pillow like some other readers here. Bed is where you rest, for hygiene purpose you have to stop pets lying on your bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment