Sunday, January 24, 2010

Animal the size of a rabbit that has large ears like a mouse? Used to be illegal to have?

One of my mom's friends was trying to describe an animal to my mom, but she forgot the name of it. All she could tell my mom is that it's about the size of a rabbit, and has large ears like a mouse. They used to be illegal to own, but now people can have them. My mom asked if it was a guinea pig just by the description, but it's not. Anyone know what it might be?Animal the size of a rabbit that has large ears like a mouse? Used to be illegal to have?
I think you may mean the chinchilla?Animal the size of a rabbit that has large ears like a mouse? Used to be illegal to have?
I think you might be talking about a degu.


They are kind of like chinchillas and have little mouse-like ears.
It could be a chinchilla, that is the only animal I can think of that matches your description!
chinchilla maybe?
  • foot cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment