Friday, January 22, 2010

I left a bottle of Tobramycin Ophthalmic Solution in my rabbit pen. Will this have toxic affects?

They chewed the bottle up. We don't know if they ingested the liquid or not. The rabbits are all about 4 lbs. each.I left a bottle of Tobramycin Ophthalmic Solution in my rabbit pen. Will this have toxic affects?
Call your vet, or an emergency vet clinic, and give them the info - see what they say.





Here is the website with the active and inert ingredients and all the cautionary information, should the vet need it: http://www.fda.gov/cder/foi/label/2003/5鈥?/a>I left a bottle of Tobramycin Ophthalmic Solution in my rabbit pen. Will this have toxic affects?
Don't worry, they'll just poop yellow jelly beans for a couple day's.





; )
your rabbit should be ok, but i would recomend ringing the vet just to make sure. if you notice any changes in behavior ie not eating but drinking a lot, or a duller coat than usual you should go see the vet. but if your rabbit has none of theese symptons i should not worry. but i DEFINITLY reccomend you ring the vet
  • foot cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment