Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can I find pictures of knives covered in human blood or rabbit blood?

i'm doing a science project and i need visual aides.Where can I find pictures of knives covered in human blood or rabbit blood?
Are they still making kids do the old bloody knife science project?Where can I find pictures of knives covered in human blood or rabbit blood?
try searching in alltheweb.com or dogpile.com they should have it or even mamma.com
I checked Google Images. Type in ';bloody knives';; there are a ton of options. Sounds like a fun project.
why are you doing a project on that?
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=鈥?/a>
I can't imagine what type of science project requires this sort of thing- but the Internet will allow you to find ANYTHING even something that horrific!! Good luck!
try google

No comments:

Post a Comment