Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me get a rabbit?

I want one sooo bad!How can I convince my parents to let me get a rabbit?
haha! I'm in exactly the same boat!!!! I said I'd keep my room clean every day for six months. So, I'll maybe have one by Christmastime. :D





However, if your parents are nicer than mine..


Rabbits are pretty clean. they can be litter trained, which makes smells and cleaning manageable, esp. if they're neutered.





I'm in month three right now, and I'm kinda losing momentum. My whole rabbit thing was kinda a craze, partly cuz my friend wanted one too. I did tons of research and everything.





Point is, make sure you are ready for this commitment. Rabbits live for about ten years. Are you able to take care of them for that long? You need to take them out and play with them every day. Do you have enough space to keep a rabbit?Are you prepared to bunny proof the room you'll let him out in? Can you clean out his cage at least once, every single week? I'm not trying to discourage you, just think realistically.





Try waiting. When I first decided I wanted a rabbit, I don't think I was ready for the commitment. I don't even know if I will get a rabbit, even if I can keep my room clean (one of my weaker points) ;D I'm still going for it, but waiting is giving me more time to think about what I'm getting into.





Anyways, I'm just saying, make sure you're ready for this, cuz there are way too many rabbits in animal shelters already.





good luck!


h_o_r_s_e_n_u_tHow can I convince my parents to let me get a rabbit?
Learn all you can about rabbits. Check out rabbit and pet sites on the Internet. Then decide if that \'s really what you want to do. Pets take a lot of care. Are you going to house train it? If so you have to make sure all you electric cables are safe from being nibbled on as that's what rabbits like to do. If you're still sure, make a deal with them such as good grades or extra chores.
just buy one and bring it home
Well show them you are responsible and do a lot of nice things for them and just show them that you are responsible enough to take care of a rabbit. Tell them you willl clean it's cage, feed it, play with it, love it , and do your best to care for it. But make sure you do the stuff and tell them if you don't take care of it properly you can give it away. Try taking care of an animal for a day to prove them that you are responsible for a pet rabbit! Hope I helped you!
Prove to them that you will be resposible for the rabbit. Tell them you will feed it, clean its cage, and everything. Do some research, and make sure a rabbit it what you really want.
Don't they drop little poop pellets every where. We had one and gave it away.
that depends. Are you responsible enough to take care of it?
just let them know that u want that rabbit so bad... n convinced them that u can care for those rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment