Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can I put a half a teaspoon of white vinegar in my rabbit's water ?

I heard fleas hate the smell and will leave my rabbit alone so how many times should I put white vinegar in my rabbit's water a day ? Please help I also want to make sure it doesn't harm my rabbit. It sounds like it may work but want to know first though.Can I put a half a teaspoon of white vinegar in my rabbit's water ?
Not actually in the water,but on the Rabbit.





Cider Vinegar has the same affect it repels flea/mites etc. Rub it into the Rabbits fur/skin,if she has sore skin dilute it beforehand.





Putting it in her water will only discourage her to drink.





Hope this helps! xxxCan I put a half a teaspoon of white vinegar in my rabbit's water ?
Many breeders use apple cider vinegar to stimulate a doe to want to breed. It is very healthy for them and will not hurt them at all.


About 1 teaspoon in a 32 ounce water bottle is fine. I do not think it will keep your rabbit from getting fleas though. But it won't hurt them. It acts like a health tonic to them.





Apple cider vinegar is better because it is more natural than the over-processed white vinegar
Probably gives the poor creature heart-burn, and the bad breath gets rid of the flys.
I would not do that because it might not be good for the rabbit. Ask your Vet, he/she probably knows best! Hope I helped!

1 comment:

  1. We put apple cider vinegar in the watery system for our rabbitries. It has NUMEROUS backed up benefits to the furry creatures as well as helping to keep the tubing clean. It is also very safe for cleaning cages.

    ReplyDelete