Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I know if my guinea pig and new rabbit are getting along?

yesterday i got a male toy bunny, i already had my guinea pig for a while.


how do i know if they are getting alongHow do I know if my guinea pig and new rabbit are getting along?
Some of the most obvious reasons why guinea pigs and rabbits can't be put together:





- If the rabbit kicks the guinea pig it could result in the pig dying a slow and painful death...





- They have different diets, completely: the rabbit would die of vitamin C toxicity. The guinea pig would die of vitamin C deficiency...





...They have completely different needs...How do I know if my guinea pig and new rabbit are getting along?
You should not put a rabbit and guinea pig together. Rabbits are carriers of Bordetella, which is fatal to guinea pigs.





Rabbits are also very territorial and can injure or kill your piggie.
http://answerringg.g3nius.ne


A very informative wezbsite, kindlhtt:/z y stay a minute in website and enter you email address for getting your answer.zz
You can't put a bunny and guinea pig together. The result is.... well one will die because of stress or because its has been murdered.
if you see them together!!!! good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment