Friday, January 22, 2010

Can i take my rabbit to the vet to get the hair on her feet trimmed?

my rabbit's hair is really overgrown on her feet and it makes it hard to clip her nails. could i take her to the vet and get them to trim or shave it so they can clip it easier? its not horrible but i just dont want to clip her quick because her hair is too long to see it. anyone ever done this?Can i take my rabbit to the vet to get the hair on her feet trimmed?
i suppose u could take her to the vet, but it might not be a very good idea.... i would suggest taking her to ur local pet groomer. they kinda already do things like cutting hair. i think my friend took her rabbit to the groomers' an she liked it.Can i take my rabbit to the vet to get the hair on her feet trimmed?
I don't think you should go to the vet to get a cut because that is a place for help in issues like cancer or sickness but in this case you have a hair problem. Go to any pets shop near you're house and ask the people in the rabbit section to book maybe a 20 minutes and ask them to trim it. Well, I hope this helps and take care of you're bunny! Byyee!
you can if you want to pay an office visit but you can easily do it yourself. if you lay you bunnie on his back on your lap he will fall asleep and you can trim nails and hair. I have done it this way for many years.
I haven't done this, but I assume that you can do that, or go to a pet groomer. I'd advice you not to ask pet shop people to do it. At places like Pet City or something, many of them are just people who are looking for quick money.
When I had a bunny, I used to wrap him in a towel and lay him on his back in my lap, then trim his nails and sometimes his foot hair. Bunnies are wonderful pets. :+)
bunnys can die from over stress





I think your going to prioritize betwwen the overgrowth and the over stress.





if you could go when the vet first opens or a weekday or sometime when there are fewer animals might help
i would ask your local dog groomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment