Sunday, January 24, 2010

What should be in my rabbit's cage/hutch thing?

Okay, so I have his litter box (which he uses, sometimes) His Food Dish, Water dish and Bottle (he likes both) and a plastic bin (the size of a shoe box) he uses as a bed. I have hay on both the floor and in the box. And his rabbit toys :)





Should I use ';bedding'; or something.. I dont know.What should be in my rabbit's cage/hutch thing?
I use the same stuff you do. Except that I use bedding. I did have to get rid of the litter box because he kept chewing it up. My bunny is 2 1/2 years old now. He started chewing it up at 8 months..What should be in my rabbit's cage/hutch thing?
u can use Pine shavings,but i like to use hay over anything elese. and my rabbits love yogurt treats, a salt wheel, alfalfa cubes, chewing block, and a mineral chewing block.

No comments:

Post a Comment