Monday, January 18, 2010

Why does my rabbit make grunting noises when i try to get her out the cage?

she has relaxed home environment and plenty of food, water, and things to play with.


she is about 10 months old.Why does my rabbit make grunting noises when i try to get her out the cage?
Grunting can be many things, but is more than likely either agression....or on the flip side affection......My friend had a rabbit that grunted when she was being petted and played with....but I have come into rabbits that use grunting as a warning for ';I'm gonna bite if your don't f*ck off';.......if you rabbit is fairly tame...the grunting is probably affection....but if shes grunting at you and running away/agressivly towards you.....its probably grumpiness....but its hard to say......if shes not biting/attacking you then I wouldn't worry to much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment