Monday, January 18, 2010

When I go back to my home should I get a sugar glider or a rabbit?

I don't know which one to pick they are both so adorable!When I go back to my home should I get a sugar glider or a rabbit?
You should get a rabbit!! Rabbits are great! I have two, and they love the company of each other! They are not high maintance animals, but they do loveee attention and for someone to play with.


All they really need is food (treats once in awhile) and TOYS!! Bunnies LOVE to playyy, and toys help them to do that!


They can live up to 10 years or longer (especially if they are spayed/neutered)! A bunny is a great social animal, and not hard to care for!


:) GoodluckWhen I go back to my home should I get a sugar glider or a rabbit?
get what ever turns you on
a sugar glider!
rabbits are wonderful animals... i had 5 growing up... and they all lived in the house with me... 4 of them were wild.. the mother had abandoned them... and we raised them.. they are very fun... and loveable... but if you want a sugar glider... check to see if they are legal first... because i know in New York.. i dont think that they are...
suggarabbit
You should totally get a rabit. They are cheaper to buy and raise, and sugar gliders are fad animals.
R-----A-----B----B-----I-----T
Rabbit


Skunks and Sugar Gliders are wild!


So they rather stay in the forest
i love sugar gliders but you also got to consider that they are really expensive,at least they are where i live but if you don't care about the price sugar gliders are really cute,but they stink,on the other hand so do rabbits.......





hope this helped. by the way suger gliders alo eat more than rabbits....

No comments:

Post a Comment