Monday, January 18, 2010

In your eyes, what is the best breed of rabbit and why?

I prefer the Netherland Dwarfs, and the Mini Rex..........probably because I have one of each! You and why. Please dont make any reference to eating a rabbit, or injuring it in any way. ThanksIn your eyes, what is the best breed of rabbit and why?
I used to raise English Angoras and Holland Lops, so those were my favorites at the time. For a pet though, I prefer the larger rabbits like Californians and New Zealands. They seem to just have a more mellow, laid back personality. My Californian is the biggest couch potato..


I love rabbits, but, I see nothing wrong with eating rabbits that are not pets.. Rabbit is one of the most environmentally sound meats to raise. It would be much better for the environment if everyone ate more rabbit rather then beef. Cows are just as cute as rabbits, so I don't think you can be opposed to eating rabbits unless you just don't eat any meat at all or use any products derived from animals. Drinking milk causes excess male calfs to be slaughtered. If you use any kind of animal product, it causes an animal somewhere to be slaughtered..


I'm an omnivore. I hate hypocrisy that declares one animal 'too cute' to eat and another animal ugly enough to eat..In your eyes, what is the best breed of rabbit and why?
I have a mini rex bunny and I love him a lot. We let him live outside and before he was so scared if you were like five feet away he would run but now he lets you pet him and just yesterday he came up to me and touched me with his nose. He is really comfortable with me and sweet now that he lives outside. Before he was just there and now he is like a real pet that interacts. Of course this is the only bunny I have but I don't think they come much sweeter than my albino mini rex, Wynton.
I like Holland Lops the best! My Lop, Felix, is a cute Holland that is white with black and grey marking and grey-blue eyes.


Felix comes running up to me when he sees me!


Netherland Dwarfs are cute too but not quite as friendly.


If you want there are pics of them on my site: http://sunshine-acres-bunnies.piczo.com
JERSEY WOOLY!!! i currently have 8 of these + babies, but i have never had a ';mean'; one in my lifetime! thay are a great rabbit for begginers, as there coat does not matt; even thought they have long hair.
bunny are my fav
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment