Monday, January 18, 2010

How much for two dogs, three cats and a rabbit, and they want me to stay in the house for eight days.?

It is a friend of a friend. They are going on a trip and asked if I wanted to watch their pets while they are away. I am going to be staying in their house. Feeding, walking, and what ever they need me to do. I am unemployed so this is a little money to help out. He said $18 a day but to me that just does not seem like enough. I am not money hungry but I would like to be compensated fairly.How much for two dogs, three cats and a rabbit, and they want me to stay in the house for eight days.?
I got paid $30 day to house sit. Depends on how long their going to be gone. I house sitted for a doctor though and they we're gone for 3 weeks at a time. And that was for 1 cat 2 goats and 3 horses.How much for two dogs, three cats and a rabbit, and they want me to stay in the house for eight days.?
$18 per day X 8 days=$144? I think that is right.


If that is then I would ask for an even $150.





That sounds like a very nice offer if you ask me.


Walking the dogs will benefit you just like it will them. The cats will be no problem for you as they will just need fed. The rabbit shouldn't be an issue except you may need to clean the cage thoroughly at least once.





It sounds like a fun opportunity to own all sorts of pets without actually having to commit.





If you don't think that is enough money then don't do it and let them find someone else who will because I would be all for that opportunity.
I guess it's kinda fair. maybe try for 20


Dogs will probably be the most work.


cats are independent. all you will have to do is put out a bowl of food and water. clean the litter once a day.


a rabbit change its bedding at least once a week. give it food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment