Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My rabbit has these spots all over his face and nowhere else?

An they are like hard crusty spots very small too on the shaft of his fur sometimes kinda laying on his skin too(kinda hard to explain) and they're very hard to get off him. An when you do its a clump of fur stuck together by a white crusty thing. I'm not sure what it is an I think he mite have had fleas but we treated him 2 times I don't know if they are gone though.


Hes only had them on his face and nowhere else.





Please help me out!My rabbit has these spots all over his face and nowhere else?
Fleas/Mites!!!





Go to vet ASAP or give your rabbit to someone who is willing to take care of him properly!!My rabbit has these spots all over his face and nowhere else?
People who care about their pets take them to the vet when they are sick.





People who do not care about their pets take them to the SPCA when they choose to stop paying for their vet care.





Which person are you?
My cats had that when I was a kid. We always thought it was scabies. This might help: http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/furloss.ht鈥?/a>
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment