Monday, January 18, 2010

Is It Ok Or Normal To Love Your Rabbit The Most Even More Then Your Family, Friends?

Please be nice and tell me , do you think of yourself as a mom to your rabbit? or dad?


and do you buy hm rabbit clothes and love him the most to death?








Thank You For Anwsering!Is It Ok Or Normal To Love Your Rabbit The Most Even More Then Your Family, Friends?
lol I love my animals more than any human.I feel any human can talk back or treat you like dirt.But animals will love you and will always love you.Humans **** up to much.And there are so many of us who cares about people.Is It Ok Or Normal To Love Your Rabbit The Most Even More Then Your Family, Friends?
I understand you 100%. And truthfully I do love my two wonderful rabbits more then some of my family and friends. Some family and a few close friends are higher ranked then my bunnies but its few. And yes I do consider myself as their mother, they need me, love me, trust me. I brag about them, care for them, worry about them, spend all my money on them. When you clean their anal glands every month you know thats love lol. But as a friendly warning, rabbits wont like the clothes and beware that the clothes could get stuck on something and freak out the rabbit. Cause them to kick maybe, which could break their back if they kick hard enough. Instead of clothes check out the Busy Bunny store and get some awesome willow toys.
Lol I don't buy clothes for my animals or consider as a mom or dad. BUT I do love my animals way more than humans because they are inistint and nicer than all the humans on this world. Humans don't care what happens to them or their habitat so I say....nvm..cant say but I h8 most humans and love animals





I love every animal and plan to be with them my whole life.
I love my bunny to bits, she is a definite member of the family. I don't love her any more than the rest of the family but it is like I'm her mum, I look after her, feed her and clean her which is all the things you do as a mum. I think it's normal to feel like an animal is a central part of your household.
I do love my animals! i mean seriously love them before they are gone but don't love them more than family just consider them family but still give attention to your real family! that is what i do with my dogs they even eat at the table! LOL!! Any way think about it.
Yes, I loved one of my rabbits more than most of my family (but not my wives) and friends. No, I didn't buy him clothes. He lived over 12 years, which is longer than either of my marriages (I'm widowed). Its been about 3 years now, and I still miss him.
I don't love an animal more than my family, but I treat it as a family member. I think of my babies as me being their mom. But I don't think it's normal to love a rabbit more than your family, never.
I feel like this sometimes, but I do love my family. I always consider myself their mom. :)


You sound like a great owner, keep up the good work.
ALL SMALL ANIMALS HATE CLOTHES! NEVER GIVE YOUR RABBIT CLOTHES! THE RABBIT IS GOING TO DIE WITHIN ABOUT A YEAR SO HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY LOVE IT MORE THAN FAMILY?
I love my 8 rabbits more than my parents, anyone,


I have more rabbits than family memebers, and Each one of the girl rabbits have their own pearl necklace
IDK but that's how I feel about my cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment