Monday, January 18, 2010

Why is my rabbit hyper and why does she chew?

My Dad brought me home a rabbit a few weeks ago. But, she's very hyper. I put her on the couch and she chews everything and runs and jumps on me and everyone else. is cause she's yung. she's about 11 weeks old.. also do yung rabbits teethe like puppys?Why is my rabbit hyper and why does she chew?
Rabbiits teeth grow allll the time. That is why you have to get her something to chew on besides your furniture. Get her a few hay sticks. (NOT A LOT.. COULD AFFFECT STOMACH) and if she does have a cage, put it in there for her to chew and have fun. Also, get a box she can throw around, chew, and play with. I don't think you should put her running around the house because she can chew your cords. Young rabbits have very strong teeth. So.. becareful! She seems like a lover! Love her back, even though she can be hyper sometimes.


It's good she's nice and healthyWhy is my rabbit hyper and why does she chew?
rabbits teeth grow all the time. they chew to file them down. Ive had a plenty of rabbits growing up and some were more hyper than others so that i cant explain but get her something to chew on form the pet store. one of mine used to chew on the cage.
i can say this because my bunny had the same prob. get her some chew toys and help her get use to the pple in your house mostly u she could just be afriad hope this helps!
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment