Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I socialize with my rabbit?

My rabbit is 2 months and a half and is a boy. He is dark brown and light brown and white. First I need to find a name for him. What little treats can I give him that are healthy? Also what kind of toys is fun for baby rabbits? I have a run where I put him in everyday. Also he has his brother that is in the same cage as him. Should I seperate them when they are going to have their maturity period.How can I socialize with my rabbit?
They should be neutered as soon as a vet thinks to prevent fighting.. Here's a list of greens/veggies for a rabbit..Mine loves dandelions NO pesticides!!!!!! I buy them when they are not available and usually even when they are..And they love fresh grass NO pesticides!!!!!!! My bunnies would rather have fresh greens and veggies more than any fruit!!!!! They should be fed 1-2 times a day a good pellet and unlimited Timothy hay or a variety of grass hays. Alpha hay should only be used in young rabbits, old rabbits, or rabbits that need to gain weight.


http://www.rabbitsanctuary.org/about_rab鈥?/a>


http://www.wikihow.com/Feed-Greens-to-Yo鈥?/a>


Stay away from the gassy greens/veggies..Giving them as a treat, should be used with baby gas drops-generic is fine. Make sure you are spending time with both bunnies. Despite what many people think, my bunnies love to be held!!!!!!! They also like their free supervised time outside of the cage. Keep unlimited water at all times as well and wood blocks for their teeth. You can buy cardboard tunnels or just use a box for them to play, run through and chew on. Introduce greens/veggies slowly!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!How can I socialize with my rabbit?
You can Keep him and his Brother Together in the same cage up until 6 months and after that Double check to make sure their both males, cause the last thing you want are siblings breeding eachother, its bad. they make little stuffed fruit in you rabbit area in your pet store get that for him, my mini rex loves hers, treats i give mine hay, strawberries, melon, Carrot ect. as of Socialize take your rabbit to the pet store in a carry let friends pet and hold them, do what you would with a puppy.
Give him free healthcare *BA DUM CHING*
  • makeup tricks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment