Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dwarf Netherland Rabbit: how can you tell if male or female?

How can you tell if our new dwarf netherland rabbit is female or male? It's just too adorable but really want to know how to find out; any help is appreciated.Dwarf Netherland Rabbit: how can you tell if male or female?
well I have 2 and I was told 2 different things I couldn't officially tell my male was a male until his balls drop and you might have to wait for the same thing. Otherwise there are lots of site that have pictures on how to check but it didn't do me any good they look too similar when they are young!Dwarf Netherland Rabbit: how can you tell if male or female?
Place your hand under the rabbit belly with your fingers under the other end while holding your rabbit from ontop, now if you can feel two tiny little round balls falling between your fingers, then you know it is a male rabbit.
Maybe try this website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment