Saturday, January 16, 2010

My pet rabbit lost a lot of its fur overnight. What does it mean?

Is it a false pregnancy? She wasn't with any other rabbits and I supervise her when she's outside. I noticed when I went down to clean her cage. Should I still clean it?My pet rabbit lost a lot of its fur overnight. What does it mean?
Well when i had a bunch of rabbits they did that when it got hot so it if keeps happing take them to the vet





good luckMy pet rabbit lost a lot of its fur overnight. What does it mean?
Female rabbits when pregnant will pull hair from their dewlap (that extra chin lookin' thing). If this is the case you should probably clean it up and give her a box filled with straw... My Gran uses a box that is half covered so they have a cave or den like nest. It very well could be a false pregnancy... but there is always the chance that she ran into a wild rabbit or something like that... it doesn't take much time for a male to get her...
my rabbit is losing her fur too and i think it's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment