Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can I buy/adopt a young rabbit in New York City?

Where can I buy/adopt a young rabbit in NYC that is NOT Petland Discounts. They take horrible care of their animals. The farthest I can travel is Long Island. Please - NO Connecticut or New Jerey answers.


Thanks!Where can I buy/adopt a young rabbit in New York City?
ask your vet to give you a list of shelters in your areaWhere can I buy/adopt a young rabbit in New York City?
i don't live in new york... but i know that the aspca and the humane society fill up with rabbits after easter because people get them as ';gifts'; when they shouldn't!!! but check your local humane society or aspca!! good luck!!!
- hope u have garden, patio or yard - as its not approp to keep rabbits indoors. they need/like fresh air. gd luck
go on-line try the ASPCA. Or they have sites just for rabbits, google it
Check out petfinder.com they have all sorts of animals who need homes. On the left of the webpage simply choose the animal (rabbit), gender, age, and your location.





Otherwise a local newspaper classified might have something available. I live in Wisconsin, so I'm not sure if you have a different set up in NYC, but local animal shelters/rescues might have something available too.

No comments:

Post a Comment