Friday, May 14, 2010

My rabbit eats my walls and is loosing some fur what's up?

Ok my black fur rabbit Oscar has lost SOME fur during winter, not too much just a bit, he hasn't been acting strange so I'm just wondering if it's normal? And he's alos been munching on my house's walls, constintly! I'm worried about him because I don't want him to get sick, and since the he's been eating the wall which happened in march, he's been getting a tiny bit of goop near his eye. So what is going on?My rabbit eats my walls and is loosing some fur what's up?
The only time I have heard of this is from a female that is about to have babies... it happened to my friend she bought a ';male'; rabbit it started pulling it hair out and eating everything it could fit in it's mouth... She took it to a vet it said her ';male'; rabbit was having babies... If I had to guess that's what I'd say it is...My rabbit eats my walls and is loosing some fur what's up?
My naughty rabbit has eaten some of my wall... She has never gotten goop near her eyes from it though. Shedding is normal isn't it?
  • urban decay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment