Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've got a Pet Rabbit who's constantly exposed to Second Hand Smoke any devices to clear the air?

It's not my fault. Not my smoke. It's my dad's. There is no compromise with him. He would rather see the rabbit dead. There's also nowhere else to put the rabbit unless I want her to live the majority of her days in a damp dark basement. I do not want her to develop lung cancer or other problems associated from harmful second hand smoke.


Any suggestions?I've got a Pet Rabbit who's constantly exposed to Second Hand Smoke any devices to clear the air?
Eat the rabbit and he will be at one with you forever.


No one deserves to die of lung cancer.





or mabey a dust mask........I've got a Pet Rabbit who's constantly exposed to Second Hand Smoke any devices to clear the air?
Rabbits shouldnt really be kept inside in the first place, its cruel, they need fresh air, to dig, to run, graze on grass, find their own food.





I suggest to get a play pen for your rabbit, and keep it outside on nice days.





Open all the doors and windows.





But you shouldnt worry so much about your rabbit, your more likely to get ill from second hand smoke, your more likely to get cancer then your dad, sad fact.
Yes.Tell your dad that YOU don't want to get lung cancer,either.

No comments:

Post a Comment