Friday, May 14, 2010

My rabbit eats the tarp at the bottom of his cage! What can i do?

I have to keep the tarp there because the bottom of the inclosed part of the cage only has fencing and his bedding would get wet, What can i do to stop him from eating it? I feed him the right amount everyday he has a chew toy and i take him for walks at the park regually. Hes a massive rabbit with a big appetite. What can i do?My rabbit eats the tarp at the bottom of his cage! What can i do?
How would his bedding get wet if the tarp is on the bottom? How can the bedding do it's job if the rabbit can't pee and poop in it?





As far as eating the tarp, you're not going to stop the rabbit from doing that. Rabbits love to eat and chew anything sheet-like.My rabbit eats the tarp at the bottom of his cage! What can i do?
make the tarp smell fishy. rabbits hate fish

No comments:

Post a Comment