Friday, May 14, 2010

When is the best time to hunt rabbit?

There's a lot of rabbits around and they're eating my garden. I like to eat rabbit so I'm going to kill two birds with one stone and hunt them. I'd like to avoid having to gut pregnant females if I could so I'm wondering when the main breeding season is for rabbits so I can hunt them before then.When is the best time to hunt rabbit?
uhh you ever hear of ';rabbit fever';? never hunt rabbits in the summer anyway they're rodents dirty nasty ....do you know how to do a liver check on a rabbit? You ever skin one? not worth the trouble...When is the best time to hunt rabbit?
Hunting season for rabbits is usually in the winter months. In the summer they are either pregnant or lactating. Also in the summer they will be loaded with tics and bugs which is kindof unappetizing. Check on your states season... that's usually why they set the season the way they do. You can always try the ';live trap'; thing and ';relocate'; the problem rabbits year-round.
Please note that the breeding season for rabbits has been asked and answered in Yahoo answers before.


Basically - if your garden is growing, the rabbits are breeding.
  • urban decay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment