Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I litter box train my rabbit?

My rabbit pees in the wrong places all the time and for some reason it likes to dig... and then pee RIGHT after. Its really weird I know, but I'd like to make it go in the litter box I set up for it.How do I litter box train my rabbit?
You need to get a litter tray and put it in the area it does most.. Then every time they go to the loo you need to pick it up and put it in the tray so they assosiate it with that area.. Once they get the hang of it you casn move it somewhere else! they do generally like to be clean and go in one place! Good luck, it will take time tho! :)How do I litter box train my rabbit?
First you take the rabbit and put it in the litter box and make sure it stays in there. And then if it jumps out keep putting it in. Keep trying that until he learns where it is and pees in it.
I had a rabbit. It did the same thing. You put it in the place it usually goes to the bathroom and put a little bit of timothy hay on it. That way it can eat and go to the bathroom at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment