Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much should i sell my rabbit convertible for?

I have a VW Rabbit Convertible and I was wondering how much can I sell it for...thank you.How much should i sell my rabbit convertible for?
I would first look up what your car is worth on KBB or NADA, and then search for your car with similar specs on Autotrader %26amp; cars.com. Then if you want to sell your car quickly, I would price it just less than what those other guys are selling theirs, and if you can hold out, you can price it a little higher...





Good luck with your sale...How much should i sell my rabbit convertible for?
The number should be in the thousands.
year? mileage? condition? ummm ... few more questions you need to answer first. Then, go check out comparable vehicles online, private and dealers and go somewhere in-between.
50 million dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment