Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Please help me with my female rabbit; her personality seems to have changed?

My poor female rabbit used to be affectionate and loved being held. Now she'll kick, run, struggle and hide if I try. Why the sudden change in personality? Is there something wrong with her?Please help me with my female rabbit; her personality seems to have changed?
She has most likely reached sexual maturity. If you do not already have a rabbit vet, find one and get her spayed. Once she is spayed, she won't want sex anymore and should calm back down to her normal sweet self.Please help me with my female rabbit; her personality seems to have changed?
this means shes finally grown up so to speak





If shes not spayed i would spay her asap





cuz when a female rabbit is not spayed they become a total ******..and get very Territorial that includes biting u or even charging at u





she needs spayed

No comments:

Post a Comment