Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are there any toys I can make out of cardboard for my rabbit and guinea pig?

I was wondering if there are any toys I can make out of card board. Are there any toys I can make out of cardboard for my rabbit and guinea pig?
i give my hampster a toilet paper role. she loves it :). they like to crawl threw it. but since you have a guinee pig and a rabbit i would probobly get a paper towel roll. the toilet one would be too small. hope i helped :)Are there any toys I can make out of cardboard for my rabbit and guinea pig?
Here's a list of toys you can make at home without having to spend money on toys that you could just make at home.





Carrot pine cone- Find a pine cone and rinse the sticky stuff off. Then, cut carrots so they're in little slices. Put them in the pine cone! Your bunny will play with this for hours!





Yummy toy- Get a toilet paper roll and put a little piece of your rabbit's favorite fruit or vegetable in the middle. Then stuff hay in it. Ta da!





You could get a little stuffed animal for your rabbit to groom.





Phonebooks- Give your rabbit an old phonebook. He'll tear it up and chew on some of it.





For this toy you'll need a few little blocks of wood and some thin rope or string. Make sure you wood is farely small. Make a hole in the middle of each piece of wood. Then put the rope through the holes and tie a knot at each end.





I hope you like these toys! I also hope your rabbit has fun!
I suppose so,





Use your imagination..





Maybe you could make like a little tiny cardboard cube, so they can knock it around and nibble on it.
toilet paper rolls
just use a toilet paper roll mine love those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment