Friday, May 14, 2010

If I buy a 2nd rabbit, would I be able to keep it in the same cage as my current rabbit?

It's a bit larger than average size cage, about 3 feet by 2 feet.If I buy a 2nd rabbit, would I be able to keep it in the same cage as my current rabbit?
No. The first bunny is going to consider the new bunny an intruder and will let that new bunny know in no uncertain term the way things are, from not allowing the new bunny to eat, to breaking its back.


You need to get the new bunny its own cage. Two females are sometimes even more aggressive than two males. Also you can occasionally put a male into a female's territory, but not the other way around. Fighting, however, is going to occur no matter what.If I buy a 2nd rabbit, would I be able to keep it in the same cage as my current rabbit?
Please read this whole article, and do some more research.





http://www.mnhouserabbit.org/care/bondin鈥?/a>





Also, BOTH rabbits should be spayed or neutered.





Unless they are dwarves, 2x3 seems rather small. Try a double level cage.
yes, but you don't want to have two males in the same cage, because they will fight.
if one is F and the other is M than yes but you might end up with bunnies
Yeah
not if they are males, they will fight

No comments:

Post a Comment