Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How can you make a rabbit?

I need to fatten up my rabbit for consumption purposes. I know I would get the best answers here so here I am.How can you make a rabbit?
I thought your rabbit is fat and disgusting already, at least that's what you said the other day?


Are you that freaking bored?


Go outside and do something.How can you make a rabbit?
Making your questions and answers private?? How sad, enjoy playing your silly little games.

Report Abuse



let your rabbit have a free choice of hay and pellets and give it treats!............but eating it is mean....
I can see why you chose that user name. How could you eat a pet?
Increase the amount of pellets (not by too much) - but if you fatten him up, it can lead to obesity. Some are dwarfs / small breeds and they stay that way.


If you are eating it, get meat rabbits.
Don't eat him =(

No comments:

Post a Comment