Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I remove the male (neutered) rabbit out of the cage with the female who is going through false preg?

My male is neutered and the female is not spayed. They share a cage. My female is pulling the hair from my male to make a nest. It doesnt seem to bother him. Should I remove him from the cage?Should I remove the male (neutered) rabbit out of the cage with the female who is going through false preg?
You probably should, she could get stressed that he is there and try to hurt him. Good luck!Should I remove the male (neutered) rabbit out of the cage with the female who is going through false preg?
Yes u should b/c if she ever does have babies then he can eat them. plus if he was there she would prolly eat due to the stress. and she isnt using his hair 4 a nest. she doesnt like him there b/c she is territorial about her babies not her cage. males and females usually get along fine unless the female is gonna have babies.
She is not pulling hair from him to build a nest. She is being aggressive toward him as she feels threatened by him being in her cage, Doe (female) rabbits are very territorial about their cages. They do not like to share them with males even if they are neutered.
  • urban decay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment