Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What plants won't my rabbit eat?

I have a pond area that has been planted with alpines, peonies lobeilia and ivy.I have tried various other plants but my pet rabbit has eaten them using the pond area as an alfresco diner!!!What plants could i use that my rabbit won't eat ? The area is shaded in the morning but receives full sun from 12pm onwards.What plants won't my rabbit eat?
I suggest to plant a succulent like cactus.What plants won't my rabbit eat?
There is almost nothing you can plant that a rabbit will not eat. The only way is to fence the plants off from the Rabbit, or fence the Rabbit off from the plants.
plastic ones they are easy to maintain and they requir no sun or food but you could just let him fatten himself up and make a nice rabbit stew

No comments:

Post a Comment