Friday, May 14, 2010

My rabbit is dying, (the vet says within the next 12 hours) How do I help him relax?

The vet says there is nothing really i can do and will most likely pass within the next 12 hours or so. But he wont relax and has his eyes wide open. He wont move and is breathing fast. How do I help my bunny so he passes peacefully?My rabbit is dying, (the vet says within the next 12 hours) How do I help him relax?
Aww thats really sad, try not to stress yourself. Being as calm as possible will help your rabbit as they pick up on how you are feeling. Staying calm and being very gentle and quiet should relax him. And i disagree with Mkluck... stay with your rabbit if possible and I hope he passes away peacefully.My rabbit is dying, (the vet says within the next 12 hours) How do I help him relax?
Just keep as quiet and calm as you can, and don't move quickly. That's about it- actually, depending on what he is dying from, he might no longer be aware of you, or recognize you. So being quiet is about the most soothing thing you can do, I suppose.
put him into abox with alot of padding,stroke him alot,then leave and let him passaway, they dont want you to see him pass, hell have to do thisn alone like a cat
I'm sorry to hear about your rabbit. Keep him in a quiet safe area. Try to move quietly around him. In his own way, he will know you're trying to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment